- Search for study away programs using a variety of parameters including area of study, country, term, program name, GPA, etc.;
- Apply for all UGA international and domestic opportunities online;
- Electronically request recommendations, which can then be submitted electronically within StudyAway Portal;
- Learn about scholarships for international and domestic opportunities available through the UGA Global Education and UGA colleges and apply for some of them online;
- Complete the online portion of the pre-departure orientation;
- Submit your program evaluation; and more...
- Not sure what all this lingo means? Check out our Global Education Glossary of Terms!
If you have general questions, please attend an Education Abroad 101 session or one of many walk-ins at OGE and MLC (see Calendar of Events for details). You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Global Engagement at (706) 542-2900.