Faculty, Staff & Administrators
The following resources are available for Faculty, Staff & Administrators.
- Reporting Student Travel
- Proposing a New Program
- Existing Program Planning
- Managing a Program Abroad
- Embedded Programs
- Independent Experiences Abroad
- Domestic Field Study Programs
- Travel Registry
- Advisor Resources
- Research Manuscripts
- Deposit Refund Request Form
- Internship, Practicum, or Student Teaching Program Information Template (for internship, practicum, or student teaching programs of any length)
- Program Staff Expectations Agreement
- Semester SABD Program Info Template (for study away programs eight weeks or longer)
- Short SABD Program Info and Itinerary Template (for study away programs less than eight weeks)
- Travel Registration (Faculty/Staff)
- Withdrawal Processing Request Form
The Office of Global Engagement Kaltura page hosts a variety of helpful videos:
- Global Education 101 For Advisors
- Global Certificate: Managing Study Away Programs
- Developing/ Submitting a Study Away Proposal
- Alert Traveler Activation
FACSA-L NewsletterFACSA-L is a listserv newsletter through which OGE shares information with those involved in global education programs, as well as become familiar with critical policies and procedures that govern global education at UGA. To join the list, please contact Jacob Moore, Global Education Advisor, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: 706-542-2900.
Every FACSA-L newsletter dating back to February 1999 is archived and available in the FACSA-L Listserv Archives. Only members of the listserv may view the archives.
StudyAway Portal HelpStep-by-step guides and video tutorials for common tasks can be found online at the StudyAway Portal Help Website.
In addition, personalized assistance is available Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm EST by contacting OGE: email@example.com or 706-542-2900.
OGE offers year round certificate training Global Certificate Program in conjunction with UGA Training and Development. The certificate series is designed to foster understanding of and appreciation for the importance of our international relationships, including:
- International students visiting UGA
- UGA students studying, interning, working, or volunteering abroad
- International scholars sharing knowledge and expertise with the UGA community
- International Partnerships
- Attend 5 courses categorized as “Global Certificate”
- Apply for graduation here: https://fs2.formsite.com/GeneralFormsSite/bvcikuc28b/index.html
- Attach your T&D transcript when applying for graduation
- To find your T&D transcript, please use the Professional Education Portal (https://research.uga.edu/pep/) and click on My Transcript, additionally you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Transcript Request"
The workshop series will benefit:
- Faculty members who recruit, hire, and work with international scholars and researchers.
- Advisors that work closely with international students and assist students interested in global experiences.
- Business and office managers who handle paperwork and interact with international students and scholars.
- Faculty and Staff who run, or are starting, a study away program.
- Anyone who desires to encourage understanding of other cultures within the UGA community.
To sign up for courses go to the Professional Education Portal: (https://research.uga.edu/pep/)