OGE General Scholarship
This application is valid for several Global Education Scholarships offered by the UGA Office of Global Engagement. You only need to complete the application once to be eligible for all of the OGE General Scholarships.
The OGE will select study abroad and domestic field study scholarship recipients for a variety of scholarships, including the OGE Global Education Fellowship, OGE-Alumni Fellowship, Barstow Scholarship for Biological Sciences, Michael F. Adams and Mary E. Adams Study Abroad Scholarship, Elizabeth Suzanne Schaefer Scholarship, Katherine John Murphy Scholarship, Foundation Incentive Scholarship for Central America, South America, and Africa, and general OGE Study Abroad Scholarships which may be available.
Individual scholarship details can be found here.
- Students participating in a UGA Study Away Opportunity (i.e. a UGA Faculty Led or UGA Exchange study abroad, domestic field study, or approved independent experience for UGA credit)
- Currently enrolled UGA undergraduates and graduates are eligible to apply
- Priority given to undergraduate students
- Priority given to students with high academic success
- Priority given to underserved and underrepresented students
No recommendations are required for this application.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION
1. Apply to these scholarships by clicking the Apply Now button
at the top of this page.
2. Complete the application in its entirety
. Make sure that everything is checked off appropriately.
3. The deadlines for Spring Semester are October 15th; Summer/Maymester are October 15th (early application) and February 15th; Fall is February 15th. This application is not rolling admissions.