Program fees cover housing, dinners, field trips, and course-related expenses. Meals not included in the program fee are breakfasts and lunches. Students provide their own breakfasts and lunches and will be given an opportunity to shop for groceries at least once per week. The student apartments have fully functional kitchens. The program takes place in Georgia, so no airfare is required, except, perhaps, for students who are coming from outside of Georgia.
** Program fee listed above does not include the $400 program deposit that will be paid separately upon acceptance to the program.
** Costs above reflect Spring Semester 2018 amounts and are subject to change from year to year.
- Out-of-state students pay in-state tuition for credits taken on out-of-state Field Study programs***.
- The HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships apply to those who are eligible.
- Estimated Cost of Attendance based on 2017-2018 estimates, as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- All budget amounts are estimates only. Prices are subject to change.
- Personal spending money varies depending on personal spending habits.
***Out-of-state students will receive an out-of-state tuition waiver [i.e. tuition for participation will be charged at the in-state level] only when they are enrolled SOLELY for out-of-state field study courses for any given term.