Programs : Cost of Attendance Sheet
The following listing represents the Spring Cost of Attendance Sheet for UGA at Oxford - SPIA Spring Semester.
Spring Cost of Attendance Sheet for UGA at Oxford - SPIA Spring Semester
|Cost of Attendance Item||Study Away Program Cost of Attendance for Georgia Residents||Study Away Program Cost of Attendance for non-Georgia Residents|
|Program Fee (less the program deposit) *||$7,400.00||$7,400.00|
|2023 Spring Tuition - More than 6 hours (Study Abroad) *||$4,895.00||$4,895.00|
|UGA Special Institutional Fee (5 credit hours or more) *||$450.00||$450.00|
|UGA Connect UGA Fee (Semester) *||$30.00||$30.00|
|UGA Technology Fee (Semester) *||$114.00||$114.00|
|UGA Green Fee (Semester) *||$3.00||$3.00|
|Other UGA Fees *||$0.00||$0.00|
|Billable via student account subtotal:||$12,892.00||$12,892.00|
|Program Deposit for Semester Programs Abroad||$500.00||$500.00|
|Study Abroad Insurance||$0.00||$0.00|
|Books and Supplies||$300.00||$300.00|
|Personal Living Expenses||$600.00||$600.00|
|Non-billable via student accounts subtotal:||$2,800.00||$2,800.00|
- Program Fee Includes Insurance, Local Transportation, Housing, and Meals.
- Out-of-state students pay in-state tuition for credits taken abroad1.
- The HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships apply to those who are eligible.
- All budget amounts are estimates only. Prices are subject to change.
- Personal spending money varies depending on personal spending habits.
- Estimated Cost of Attendance based on current estimates, as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid. UGA Meals - Based off All-Access 5-Day Meal Plan (https://dining.uga.edu/meal-plans/pricingcharts/)
- Additional miscellaneous expense: Passport application or renewal.
|* Billable item|