** Program fee listed above does not include the $150 program deposit that will be paid separately upon acceptance to the program.
** Costs above reflect Maymester 2020 amounts and are subject to change from year to year.
** Daily meals, personal expenses, and air transportation are not included in the program fee and should be budgeted based on personal spending habits. Amounts above are estimates based on previous years.
- Out-of-state students pay in-state tuition for credits taken on out-of-state Field Study programs***.
- The HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships apply to those who are eligible.
- Estimated Cost of Attendance based on 2018-2019 estimates, as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- All budget amounts are estimates only. Prices are subject to change.
- Personal spending money varies depending on personal spending habits.
***Out-of-state students will receive an out-of-state tuition waiver [i.e. tuition for participation will be charged at the in-state level] only when they are enrolled SOLELY for out-of-state field study courses for any given term.