Programs : Cost of Attendance Sheet
The following listing represents the Maymester Cost of Attendance Sheet for UGA - CED - Croatia: Heritage Conservation and Archaeology.
Maymester Cost of Attendance Sheet for UGA - CED - Croatia: Heritage Conservation and Archaeology
|Cost of Attendance Item||Study Away Program Cost of Attendance for Georgia Residents||Study Away Program Cost of Attendance for non-Georgia Residents|
|Program Fee (less the program deposit) *||$3,120.00||$3,120.00|
|2023 Summer Tuition - 6 credit hours (Study Abroad) *||$1,956.00||$1,956.00|
|UGA Connect UGA Fee (Summer) *||$20.00||$20.00|
|UGA Technology Fee (Summer) *||$76.00||$76.00|
|UGA Green Fee (Summer) *||$2.00||$2.00|
|Billable via student account subtotal:||$5,174.00||$5,174.00|
|Program Deposit for Short-Term Programs Abroad||$300.00||$300.00|
|Books and Supplies||$25.00||$25.00|
|Personal Living Expenses||$200.00||$200.00|
|Non-billable via student accounts subtotal:||$2,490.00||$2,490.00|
- Meals included in the program fee: breakfast; and some group meals; all meals in Zadar.
- Out-of-state students pay in-state tuition.1
- The HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships apply to those who are eligible.
- Estimated Cost of Attendance based on 2018-2019 estimates, as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- All budget amounts are estimates only. Prices are subject to change.
- Personal spending money varies on depending on personal spending habits.
|* Billable item|