OGE offers year round certificate training Global Certificate Program in conjunction with UGA Training and Development. The certificate series is designed to foster understanding of and appreciation for the importance of our international relationships, including:
- International students visiting UGA
- UGA students studying, interning, working, or volunteering abroad
- International scholars sharing knowledge and expertise with the UGA community
- International Partnerships
- Attend 5 courses categorized as “Global Certificate”
- Apply for graduation here: https://fs2.formsite.com/GeneralFormsSite/bvcikuc28b/index.html
- Attach your T&D transcript when applying for graduation
- To find your T&D transcript, please use the Professional Education Portal (https://research.uga.edu/pep/) and click on My Transcript, additionally you can email email@example.com with the subject "Transcript Request"
The workshop series will benefit:
- Faculty members who recruit, hire, and work with international scholars and researchers.
- Advisors that work closely with international students and assist students interested in global experiences.
- Business and office managers who handle paperwork and interact with international students and scholars.
- Faculty and Staff who run, or are starting, a study away program.
- Anyone who desires to encourage understanding of other cultures within the UGA community.
Any session that’s a part of the Global Advisor Series
Global Dawgs Workshop by ISL
Hiring international students
Permanent residency issues
Advising International Students
StudyAway Risk Management
StudyAway Financial Training
UGA services for international students
From Service to Service Learning
"Hot Topics" in international payroll and personnel issues
StudyAway nuts and bolts
Initiating bi-lateral cooperative agreements
Meaningful International Partnerships
StudyAway Portal 101
Non-UGA Programs for Advisors
*Note: Workshop offerings may change semester to semester, to view current offering please visit the PEP portal.
To sign up for courses go to the Professional Education Portal: (https://research.uga.edu/pep/)